Therapeutic Fitness Program
Our three month Therapeutic Fitness Program is designed to create smart, strong and self reliant patients through education and action.
Over the course of 24 visits you will learn the fundamentals of human movement and ingrain them through practice and repetition. The program is specifically designed to train movements not commonly trained in the gym and are vital to long term, sustainable pain relief. By improving breathing mechanics, balance, core coordination, postural muscles, and overall flexibility and strength you will beable to handle whatever life throws at you.
Awareness And Control
Gain greater awareness of how your body moves with slow, controlled range of motion and muscle activation exercises.
Lengthen And Strengthen
Become stronger and more flexible through the practice of full body mobility and strengthening exercises.
Integrate and Incorporate
Improve coordination and timing of movements by integrating and incorporating the fundamental patterns with full body, dynamic exercises
What You'll Gain
The benefits of our Therapeutic Fitness Program extend beyond long term pain relief. It’s important that we open up our mind and realize that improving the way we move impacts every aspect of our life. Through our program you can expect:
- Improved productivity at work
- Improved confidence
- Lifelong tools to prevent and manage pain
- Invitation to weekend adventure around the Portland area
- A sense of self satisfaction coming from the fact that you now know more about human movement and fitness than 80% of the general population :)
- Long term, sustainable pain relief
- Being surrounded by a community dedicated to self improvement
- Improved athletic performance
- Improved interactions with those around you