Shoulder Pain In the Active Adult
Claim Your Free Report: Seven At Home Exercises to Get Rid of Shoulder Pain and AVoid COstly Surgery
If you're experiencing shoulder pain, it's very easy to think that it's not a big deal - or that it will go away on its own. But if you're an active individual - it's hard to sit around and do nothing to wait for it to heal up. If you're in this situation, you’re not alone - and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, shoulder pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our clinic.
One of the most common patterns we see with active adults is that they've often seen multiple providers and different therapies - and while that has helped in the short term - the pain always comes back - whether that's days/weeks/months/years. They're looking for a solution that provides SUSTAINABLE pain relief - one that carries over into the activities they love to do.
Does This Sound like You?
- Shoulder Pain is distracting you from enjoying the activities you love?
- You worry that your back pain may cause you to miss out on your fitness routine, outdoor adventure, or family vacation?
- Dedicated to improving your health and getting out of pain but unsure about the next step?
- Skeptical and unsure about seeking care because you've seen multiple providers with limited results?
- Worried that the next step may be a costly and often debilitating surgery?
We May be Able To Help - Let's Set Up a Time to Learn More About What's Going On
100% secure. We Never Share Your Email.