Claim Your Free 'Complete Guide to Low Back Health'
Pain doesn't have to be part of getting older. The following 'Complete Guide to Low Back Health' provides a step-by-step guide to getting rid of low back pain, moving with confidence, and living your life without limitations.
EIGHT WEEK DIGITAL Exercise PROGRAM, CUSTOM VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS, LIFETIME ACCESS, EASY ACCESS TO EXPERT PAIN AND MOVEMENT SPECIALISTS
- 100% Free To You -
What To Expect From Your Free Guide
- Decreased intensity and frequency of low back pain
- A better understanding of the underlying cause of most low back pain
- Improved movement patterning to protect your low back from future injury
- Build strength in important spinal stabilizers including glutes, hamstrings, core and postural muscles.
- Provide lifelong tools to manage low back pain
- Better core strength and coordination
- How to incorporate new movements into fitness routine
LET'S GET STARTED
ENTER YOUR FIRST NAME AND EMAIL TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE GUIDE
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW WILL THE Guide BE DELIVERED?
The course will be delivered as a digital booklet which will give you lifelong access.
HOW IS TRAINING STRUCTURED?
Training is structured as a four to eight week program (depending on severity). Each session includes a warm up, rehabilitation, and movement patterning exercises designed to last 15-20 minutes per day.
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS NEEDED?
While the program is designed to be mostly body weight exercises, we do recommend having a looped pull up band (25-40 lb resistance) and medium weight kettlebell or dumbbell
WHO IS THE CLASS NOT FOR?
This course is not meant to diagnose or treat conditions of the spine and low back. If you have debilitating back pain, numbness and tingling into the extremities, trouble urinating, or any other serious concerns, please consult your doctor.