Casey Cardoso grew up in the Pacific Northwest just outside of Portland in Clackamas. The few years between junior high and early adulthood were spent between Ventura County, California and in Central Oregon. Upon high school graduation Casey moved back to Portland and has been here ever since.
A car accident at age 24 defined Casey’s career path. Shortly after recovery treatment began, an interest in recovery therapy started to bud. Within a few months Casey was hired as an exercise rehab assistant. Within a few years a massage license became the next logical step. The years following licensure include working closely with chiropractors and acupuncturists in a busy clinic and a return to school for an Associates Degree in Wellness Concepts. This education turned into the foundation for a Health Studies Degree at Portland State University and Certification with the American College of Sports Medicine in Exercise Physiology.
Casey's provides a unique system to enhance your lifestyle to reduce chronic pain due to muscle tension, physical stress and injuries.
Having been in a few car accidents, those experiences created a capacity of empathy for those who suffer acute and chronic pain from personal Injuries such as bike and car accidents.
- Licensed Oregon Massage and Bodywork Therapist -East West College of the Healing Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health Studies, Exercise and Fitness Activity -Portland State
Certification and Training
- Certified Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) Specialist
- Certified Thai Bodyworker
- Certified Cupping Massage and Myofascial Release
- Functional Movement Skill/Dynamic Stretching Specialist
- Certified Pursuit Coach
- Certified Pregnancy Massage
- Certified Exercise Physiologist - American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
Experience & Sporting Event Training and Recovery
- Car Accident Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Hood to Coast
- Portland Marathon
- Warrior Dash
- 5-15k and Half/Full Marathon Training